Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chilli (or not!) chocolate pudding pie, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chilli (or not!) chocolate pudding pie, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of Pie Base.
- You need of cookies of choice bashed into crumbs.
- Take of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
- Take of Chilli Chocolate Pudding.
- Provide of full fat coconut milk.
- Take of maple syrup.
- Use of (half a cup) cocoa powder – up to 100g if you like a darker chocolate taste.
- Take of vanilla extract.
- Take of cayenne pepper – optional!.
- You need of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need of milk of choice – almond, rice, light coconut, skimmed….
Steps to make Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F.
- Line a loose bottomed 9" round tin with parchment paper or if you don't have one with a loose bottom, use foil and leave an overhang at 2 sides for easy removal later.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and melted butter together to make a kind of dough and press into your lined tin until the cookie base is well packed and evenly spread.
- I used these cookies I got as a gift, they're flavoured with cinnamon & orange and smell divine but use any cookie you like the best. If I hadn't used these I would have just used Digestives, recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336555-vickys-digestive-biscuits-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Set the base aside in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Pour the coconut milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder and vanilla into a saucepan and whisk over a medium heat until the cocoa is dissolved in. Taste and decide if you want to add more cocoa powder in.
- Bring to a low boil then add the cayenne pepper if using. I wouldn't advise adding more than the quarter teaspoon.
- Mix the cornflour and milk of choice together until the starch has dissolved.
- Pour into the pudding mix and keep whisking until well thickened. Cook & whisk for at least 3 minutes to make sure the starch taste has been cooked out.
- Pour into the pie tin and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the top has turned a darker shade brown.
- Set aside to cool then chill for a good 2 hours before releasing from the tin, slicing and serving with ice cream, whipped coconut cream or fresh fruit https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.
If you find this Vickys Chilli (or not!) Chocolate Pudding Pie, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.