Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indo Chinese Veg Lollipop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indo Chinese Veg Lollipop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indo chinese veg lollipop recipe. To make indo chinese veg lollipop you need 28 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indo Chinese Veg Lollipop:
- Get for of lollipops–.
- You need 4 of Big boiled potatoes.
- Get 1/2 Cup of grated cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of grated carrots.
- Use 1/2 Cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of Crushed green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Provide 3 of Bread slices(crumbs).
- Use 10-12 of ice cream sticks.
- Prepare For of batter:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 Cup of cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- Provide for of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 Tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- Use 2 Tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Get 1 Tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 Cup of water.
- Get 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take little of Salt.
- Take 1 Tbsp of cornflour + 2Tbsp water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Food color.
Instructions to make Indo Chinese Veg Lollipop:
- To a Bowl, add all the ingredients for lollipop, mix it well, & prepare small oval balls out of it..
- Now, take an ice cream stick & shape the ball on it in the shape of a lollipop.
- Make all the lollipops in the similar way..
- On an another bowl, add all the ingredients of batter & add water to make a smooth batter out of it..
- Dip the lollipops in the batter & dip them in bread crumbs also..
- Heat some oil for deep frying and deep fry the lollipops, till they turn golden brown in color.
- Once they turn golden brown in color, take they out of oil and keep the lollipops aside..
- To make the sauce for the lollipops, heat some oil in a pan,add chopped ginger and garlic & saute..
- Add the sauces and mix it well..
- Add some water, & cornflour slurry & bring it a boil.
- After 2 mins turn off the flame & the sauce is ready..
- Now, serve the hot lollipops with the prepared sauce..
- Place some chopped cabbages in the plate for garnishing..
Veg lollipop recipe with step by step pics. Unique Veg Lollipop Recipe~ The Terrace Kitchen. Unique Veg Lollipop Recipe~ The Terrace KitchenThe Terrace Kitchen. But if you like an Indo-Chinese twist to the pops, here's the right recipe for you! In the Indo Chinese cuisine, there are two types This veg lollipop has more Indian tastes and flavors as I have used more of Indian spices.
If you find this Indo Chinese Veg Lollipop recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.