Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Homemade Muesli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Homemade Muesli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy homemade muesli recipe. To make healthy homemade muesli you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Homemade Muesli:
- You need 4 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Use 1 cup of raw unsalted almonds.
- Provide 1 cup of dried cranberries,goji berries or raisins.
- Use 1 cup of mixed seeds( I use sunflower and flaxseed).
- Provide 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Healthy Homemade Muesli:
- Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container. Serve muesli with fresh fruit or honey and yogurt/milk..
- You can add more or less of any of the ingredients according to your taste preferences..
- Optional step: To bring out the nutty flavour you can toast the almonds in the oven at low heat for 10 minutes or until you smell the strong nutty aroma. The oats can also be toasted beforehand for a crunchier taste..
If you find this Healthy Homemade Muesli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.