Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple navratri thali: puri, begun bhaja & halwa recipe. To make simple navratri thali: puri, begun bhaja & halwa you only need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa:
- Use of Puri:.
- Take of Maida/Wheat Flour- Well kneaded to a tight yet soft dough with some salt & ghee/oil (moyan).
- You need of Lukewarm Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Ghee.
- Use of Begun Bhaja:.
- Use of Brinjal (Medium & Cut into Roundels).
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Turmeric Powder.
- Take of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide of Halwa:.
- Get of Rava/Suji/Semolina.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Sugar (Brown/White).
- Use of Ghee.
- Use of Dry Fruits (Dry/Ghee Roasted).
- Get of Milk- Mixed with 1 Cup Water (Or simply 2 Cups Milk).
- Use of Dry Fruits (Chopped): Garnish.
- Prepare of Strands of Kesar/Saffron.
- Get of Green Cardamom Powder.
- Take of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Use of Mustard Oil.
Steps to make Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa:
- Begun Bhaja: Put some salt, turmeric & red chilli powder to the rounded cut brinjals- keep aside for about 10-15 mins time.
- In a frying pan- Add some cooking oil, sufficient to fry the brinjals & once they’re well cooked & change to dark golden brown, take it out on the kitchen towels to soak excess oil.
- Transfer it to the serving platter & garnish with some sprinkled salt & chat masala (optional).
- Halwa: In a frying pan: Add some ghee- Roast the dry fruits & take out & set aside, once light brown in colour & are slightly swelled up.
- In the same pan: Add some more ghee- sauté the suji/rava until it’s light brown & smells aromatic, over the low-medium flame.
- Now, slowly & gradually add in the milk-water mixture with one hand & keep stirring the mixture continuously & vigorously with the other until it starts thickening.
- The mixture should be absolutely lump-free & smooth in its texture, add in the fried nuts & the rest of the ghee & keep stirring occasionally while, still cooking it for about another 6-7 mins time until the entire water evaporates & it thickens completely.
- Puri: The aforementioned prepared dough should be resting for at least 30-40 mins time before we make the puris.
- Now, make the dough-lets of your choicest sizes & roll out with the help of a rolling pin in small round shapes (each should be about 3-4” dia).
- In a frying pan, suitable for deep frying: Add in the sufficient cooking oil/ghee for deep frying the puris (one, at a time)- to golden/dark golden brown.
- Take it out to the kitchen towel to soak excess oil & then, transfer it to the serving platters on the dining table.
- Serve the entire platter: Well accommodated with the Puris, Begun Bhaja & Halwa/Sheera- This very Navaratri platter’s very much simple, easy to make with readily available ingredients in almost all the Indian pantries & is loved by ALL regardless of age & genre & religion…ENJOY.
Husband loves Guajarati food a lot because of his Ahmedabad connection. This is a dry potato sabzi served with pooris and sometimes accompanied with onion slices, lemon wedges and coconut chutney. Spinach Muthiya- Gujarati Snack, Steamed Dumplings. It is a blend of coriander powder, cumin. See more ideas about recipes, fodmap recipes, indian food recipes.
If you find this Simple Navratri Thali: Puri, Begun Bhaja & Halwa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.