Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an recipe. To make balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 4 of ziploc bags.
- Take 1 of seasonings: rosemary, lemon pepper, ground paprika, ground red pepper, basil, italian dressing seasoning, parsley flakes, & garlic salt.
- Get 1 of Litehouse Balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- Use 1 of you can use minute maid brown rice OR brown rice in a bag.
- Provide 1 of frozen broccoli (whole bag).
- Use 1 of whole stick of butter (8 tbsp).
- You need 1 of onion; cut in half.
- Provide 1 of green onion (1 head to dice in tiny pieces).
Instructions to make Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an:
- Best to marinade overnight: wash chicken n place in a bowl; use seasonings given on both sides of chicken n then place 1 chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Pour TWO TABLESPOONS of balsamic vinaigrette dressing in each bag n seal it; place in fridge to sit overnight.
- NEXT DAY (or when ready lol)- turn oven on to btwn 375° & 400°.
- Ready!… grab a pan n butter it with whole stick of butter (8 tbsp exact); dice up a HALF of onion n ONE HEAD of green onion n put in pan; put in oven for butter to melt.
- Once butter is melted mix the onions around in butter; lay chicken breasts in pan n NEXT pour the marinade from each bag onto top of each chicken breasts n rub it in.
- I didn't time so you have to watch your chicken… look at chicken after 20 mins n flip it over… another 20 to 30 mins check chicken for tenderness n flakiness n taste it… should look crisp n flakey n shld be done.
- Cook your brown rice n DO NOT add any seasonings or salt or anything to it.
- Cook your broccoli n DO NOT add any seasonings or salt or anything to it.
- Once your chicken is ready take out of pan n place in plate; the pan shld still have juices n lots of flavor left over from chicken… add your brown rice n broccoli to the pan n stir in all juices n flavors for a great mix.
- VOILA! your meal is complete… Enjoy! 💜.
And therein lies the beauty of this marinade. Broiled Chicken Breasts With Lemon Butter Sauce. These tender Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts are easy to make in the oven or on the grill! Grilled Chicken Breast is one of our favorite recipes to make during summer months. You can also marinate chicken cutlets.
If you find this Balsamic vinaigrette marinade chicken breasts with brown rice an recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.