Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy jambalaya recipe. To cook healthy jambalaya you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Jambalaya:
- Prepare 4 of Aidells Cajun Andouille Sausage links.
- Take 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper, diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of short grain brown rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped.
Instructions to make Healthy Jambalaya:
- Combine rice and chicken broth in sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir once, then cover, reduce heat to low and simmer about 40 minutes (or about 10 minutes less than stated on the package directions). Tip: start the rice before chopping other ingredients..
- Heat oil in large pot or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and sausages until lightly browned, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in onion, green pepper, jalapeño, celery and garlic. Season with crushed red pepper, onion powder, and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent and tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add partially cooked rice, water, and tomatoes. Stir, bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender (about 10 minutes)..
- Stir in tobacco sauce and serve..
This Jambalaya is certainly loaded with healthy and nutritious ingredients. A quick and easy way to cook with cauliflower rice, with. I followed it to a tee, except a I added more spice than I This was very similar to my usual recipe I use for jambalaya. It's a family favorite here and to top it all off, it's healthy. Especially during the cold months, I love cooking jambalaya, a classic.
If you find this Healthy Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.