Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy sausage tomato tortellini recipe. You can have creamy sausage tomato tortellini using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini:
- Get 1 box of Tortellini.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 can of Petite Tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic.
- Take 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and Pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1 lb of Sausage.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
Steps to make Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini:
- Begin by boiling the tortellini until al dente..
- Brown the sausage in a separate pan..
- The sausage browned really fast so moved it from pan to a bowl and used the same pan to brown garlic and spinach..
- Once the garlic is fragrant add the petite diced tomatoes, basil, onion salt, salt, and pepper into the pan..
- In a separate bowl mix together flour and half and half until creamy. (I used a handy dandy measuring cup.) I'm all about less dishes haha no judgements please ;).
- Cook and stir over medium heat until it begins too bubble..
- Add the mixture into the pan along with the parm cheese..
- Keep stirring until mixture begins to reduce. Then add the tortellini and the sausage. (Or one by one to make sure it is all stirred.) i added the sausage first stirred then added the tortellini..
- Serve and enjoy !!!! (Or take a small bite before serving just in case:) ).
If you find this Creamy Sausage Tomato Tortellini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.