Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) recipe. You can cook whole wheat- buttermilk scone (weight watchers) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- Use of whole wheat flour.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Get of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Use of cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- You need of lowfat buttermilk.
Steps to make Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers):
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- whisk together all dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients) in a medium bowl. with pastry blender or two knives used scissors style, cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse scrubs. Add buttermilk to flour mixture, stirring just until moist dough forms..
- With floured hands, knead dough 6-8 times in bowl to bring dough together (dough will be shaggy).
- turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface and pat to 1/2 inch thickness. With floured 2.1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 10 rounds without twisting cutter. Gather scraps and reroll, making total of 12 scones. Place scones 1 inch apart on un-greased baking sheet..
- bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; serve warm..
- Power Points per serving 4 . Makes 12 scones 56 grams each..
If you find this Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.