Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lobster Corn Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Corn Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster corn chowder recipe. You can cook lobster corn chowder using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lobster Corn Chowder:
- Provide 2-1,5 of -2lb Steamed Cooked Lobster.
- You need 1 of Shallot Chopped.
- Provide 3 of Garlic Cloves Chopped.
- Use 1 of small yellow onion chopped.
- You need 8 of medium Yukon Gold Potatoes cubed skin on.
- Use 3 slices of Bacon chop in 1 inch slices.
- Provide 1 of Tblsp Olive Oil.
- You need 4 of tblsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 2 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Get 1.5 cups of corn kernals fresh or frozen.
- Take 1/2 cup of Half and Half.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Take 1 Tbsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of Tblsp chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of tarragon fresh or dry.
Steps to make Lobster Corn Chowder:
- In a large sauce pan add oil, then add bacon, cook bacon till crispy but not burnt drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Add shallot, onion, garlic and butter saute till softened do not burn, add chicken broth, water, ham and half and potatoes cook on medium to high heat till potatoes are cooked through.
- In the mean time take lobster meat out of shells a chop to your preference I did 1/2 inch cuts, mix with uncooked corn.
- Once potatoes are cooked add lobster meat, corn salt and pepper, then mix milk and corn starch in a small bowl to make a slurry add to pan cook for a half hour stirring occasionally..
- Serve in 4 medium bowls, sprinkle bacon on top with tarragon and parsley..enjoy with toasted garlic bread..
This recipe for lobster corn chowder is the perfect way to usher in fall. So are you a chowder fan? Lobster Corn Chowder is loaded with lobster meat and fresh corn in a comforting, creamy and buttery broth. The kind with seafood in it? It is humanly impossible to dislike a lobster corn chowder.
If you find this Lobster Corn Chowder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.