Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nancy's Homemade Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nancy's Homemade Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nancy's Homemade Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nancy's homemade bread recipe. To cook nancy's homemade bread you need 6 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nancy's Homemade Bread:
- Get 3/4 cups of Shortening.
- Use 2 tbsp of Dry Yeast (2 packets).
- Provide 32 oz of Water (100-110*).
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 6-8 cups of All Purpose Flour.
Instructions to make Nancy's Homemade Bread:
- Melt shortening and set it aside to cool.
- Thoroughly mix yeast and water into a large bowl. All yeast must be dissolved..
- Stir in salt, sugar, and cooled shortening until thoroughly dissolved (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in 3 cups of flour.
- Stir in an additional 2 cups of flour.
- As need, or if needed, stir in another cup of flour to desired consistency. The mixer should be slightly sticky, but not impossibly to knead..
- Knead the dough for 8 minutes..
- Transfer the dough to a different dish while you wash and dry the bowl..
- Grease the clean/dry bowl..
- Return the dough to the bowl.
- Cover the dough and allow it to rise on the stove-top over a warm oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not turn the stove-top on).
- Knead dough 1 minute, flip, and knead 1 more minute.
- Cover and allow dough to rise for an additional 45 minutes to one hour.
- Grease 5 bread pans.
- Divide dough into 5 equal pieces and place into greased bread pans.
- Cover dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes. It should be about 1 inch above the top of the pan..
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes.
- Once baked brush melted butter onto all sides of the bread..
- Allow bread to cool before putting the loaves into bread bags..
- Enjoy. Repeat..
It makes a soft, delicious loaf of bread and only contains simple ingredients.. Making homemade bread is easier than you think. Nancy's easy party food makes your party an effortless success with easy and elegant party finger food like our delicious Quiche Lorraine, Crab Cakes, and other cocktail party food favorites. You can rate this recipe by giving it a score of one. I have a freezer full of frozen bananas with the skin on ,for future baking!
If you find this Nancy's Homemade Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.