Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (veg) recipe. You can cook sour chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (veg) using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg):
- You need of Dried chilli potato.
- Prepare 8-10 of small white potatoes.
- Get of Cobram garlic & rosemary olive oil.
- Take 1/2 of white onion.
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Take 5-6 cloves of Garlic.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Paprika.
- You need of Dried chilli.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- You need of Ground ginger.
- Take of Tarragon.
- Get of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
- You need of Allspice.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime/lemon.
- Prepare of Sweet turmeric paneer.
- Get of Cobram garlic and ginger olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of raw sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- Use of Turmeric (2 tbsp).
- Get of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut cream.
- Get of Couple of squeezes of lime.
- Use 400 g of paneer.
Instructions to make Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg):
- DRIED CHILLI POTATO: Peel, cut, boil & strain potatoes.
- Add oil to pan and heat (I use Cobram olive oil; it's good &, not cut with any vegetable or damaging oils).
- Add garlic and bring to sizzle.
- Add white onion (1/2) then red onion (1/2) and stir/toss.
- Add potatoes & salt, mixing slowly to avoid crushing soft potatoes for about a minute.
- Add paprika, dried chilli, coriander powder, ground ginger, tarragon, cinnamon, nutmeg & allspice them mix gently and let fry (turn on your oven to 180° and line your tray with foil and let it heat up in the oven).
- As the mix browns (the potatoes might be pretty soft) add some lime juice and let cook for a few more minutes.
- Pop the potatoes from the pan into the tray and turn up your oven to about 250° and let bake for about 10mins or until desired (best to check every 5-6 minutes just in case, it burns quickly).
- SWEET TURMERIC PANEER: Add oil & bring to heat.
- Add white onion, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, turmeric & lemongrass; cook til soft.
- Add coconut cream and stir till silky, add paprika and stir in then let simmer on low heat for a few minutes before adding in a couple of squeezes of lime.
- Add paneer and let cook on low for about 5-10 minutes (allows paneer to soften as well as thickening up the curry).
- Can serve with side salad and/or rice, bread, naan etc (fyi the serving size in the image is pretty generous).
If you find this Sour Chilli potato & sweet turmeric paneer (Veg) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.