Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Lobster Mash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lobster Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lobster Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lobster mash recipe. You can have lobster mash using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lobster Mash:
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of potatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of lobster meat(head or claw).
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 2 oz of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced onion(dehydrated works fine) optional.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Lobster Mash:
- Peel, cut and boil potatoes till soft. Drain water and add milk, half the butter, sour cream,salt and pepper to taste. Mash to desired consistency and mix well. Keep on warm.
- Dice lobster meat. Melt rest of butter and sauté onions and garlic till soft and shiny then add lobster meat and cook one min(lobster cooks fast) or it becomes tough. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate mash potatoes and top with the garlic butter lobster, you can top with fresh mild cheddar or you can mix it into mash. Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Lou Diamond Phillips and Lou Diamond Phillips. Reviews for: Photos of Lobster Mashed Potatoes. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Lobsterdust Mash. You think your mashed potato recipe is rich? The Lobster Mash, it was a seafloor smash!
If you find this Lobster Mash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.