Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jenny's delicious ham and pinto bean soup recipe. To make jenny's delicious ham and pinto bean soup you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Pinto Beans (dry) (Soaked and rinsed).
- Get 1 of Large Onion (Sliced or Diced).
- Use 1 lb of Cubed Ham.
- Use 4 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 6-10 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes (Skip or use less if using Broth).
- Get 2 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Dried Ground Thyme (Or 2-3 tsp Thyme Leaves).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Use 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 10-12 cup of Water And/Or Chicken Broth.
- Take of Fresh Baby Spinach for garnish (Optional).
Instructions to make Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup:
- Melt Butter in a big soup pot, over Medium heat..
- Add Onion..
- Add spices, except for the Bay Leaf. Stir well..
- When the onions begin to soften, add the Ham. Stir well. Cook and stir for about 5 mins..
- Add the 12 cups of water and the Bouillon Cubes. (For a thicker soup, use 10 cups of water and 5 Bouillon Cubes).
- Add the Pinto Beans. Stir, and turn up heat to Medium High..
- Heat until boiling. Cover and turn heat down to Medium Low..
- Simmer for 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours..
- Add Bay Leaf about a half an hour before cooking is finished..
- Serve and enjoy! :).
Cook pinto beans and ham hocks with help from a classically-trained chef, certified nutritionist and Filmmaker: Cory Braun Series Description: You don't have to venture out for an expensive night on the town every time you want to enjoy a little rich, delicious and delectable Latin cuisine. Try this delicious Smokey Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. This easy pressure cooker ham and bean soup recipe makes the perfect comfort food dinner. Bonus: it's super easy to make and cooks up in one Pinto beans don't get nearly enough love, if you ask me. This Mexican-inspired pinto bean soup is creamy, packed with flavor, and hearty enough for a meal!
If you find this Jenny's Delicious Ham and Pinto Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.