Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef chili recipe. You can cook ground beef chili using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef Chili:
- Use 3 lb of ground beef (I have made this with 2 lbs and it was enough for my family).
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of medium green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz).
- Use 1 can of tomato puree (29 oz).
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa (16 oz).
- Get 1 can of beef broth (10.5 oz).
- Get 1 cup of (to 2 cups) water.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of chili powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of steak sauce (A1 or Heinz 57).
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of browning sauce, optional (I never put this in).
- Use 1 of Top with additional chopped onion, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
Instructions to make Ground Beef Chili:
- In large pot (I always use my Dutch oven) brown ground beef with onion, green bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Stir in all other ingredients, bring up to a boil, and then down to a simmer for 30 minutes, uncovered, or until desired thickness..
- Top with onion, cheese, sour cream, and oyster crackers if you'd like!.
- Got recipe from Taste of Home, Winning Recipes.
This easy busy day chili is made with lean ground beef and ingredients you probably have on hand. Add ground chuck, and cook, stirring occasionally, until. Onions, garlic, peppers and tomatoes slowly thicken the chili until it is almost creamy. Warm up on a cold night with these delicious and hearty ground beef chili recipes that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Cook until the vegetables are tender and the beef is no longer pink.
If you find this Ground Beef Chili recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.