Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp sauce (over steak) recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp sauce (over steak) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- Provide 1 Tbs. of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of steaks (strip, ribeye, etc.).
- You need Dash of steak seasonings.
- Get 2 Tbs. of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take Dash of shrimp seasoning (Old Bay or Cajun).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Take Dash of pepper flakes.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable broth (or dry white wine).
- Get 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1 Tbs. of whole-grain or Dijon mustard.
- Provide Dash of Cajun or Creole seasonings.
- Get 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- Use 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped.
Steps to make Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak):
- Prepare the steaks (seasonings) and the shrimp (seasonings) ahead of time and place in the refrigerator while preparing the side dishes..
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steaks and sear for 3-4 minutes (depending on thickness and desired level of doneness). Sear the other side of the steak, one minute less..
- Remove the steak from the pan and set aside on a warm plate. Reduce the heat to medium, add the butter to the same pan and melt..
- Add the shrimp to the pan and sauté on both sides until slightly pink. Remove from the pan and set aside. Increase the heat to medium-high again..
- Add the garlic and the pepper flakes to the pan and heat this for less than a minute. Add the broth (or wine) and deglaze the pan. While heating, scrape the pan bottom (brown bits) with a spoon..
- Add the cream and mix lightly. Add the mustard and seasonings and bring to a slight boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for one minute..
- While simmering, add back in the shrimp along with the lemon juice and parsley. Heat the sauce for another minute. Mix lightly..
- Serve the sauce over the plated steaks and enjoy..
- Also, served over a tilapia fish filet on a bed of couscous..
The steak is serve smothered in. This dish is also enhanced if you use a yellow rice, either a mix (though they are usually too. Serve the Cajun shrimp over the Cauliflower "grits" and garnish with scallions, chopped parsley, or cilantro. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most Creamy alfredo sauce: I made a version of my lightened-up alfredo sauce for this recipe, seasoned In a separate sauté pan, sauté the shrimp, onions and bell peppers together over medium-high heat. Cajun shrimp is a delicious easy recipe you can make on top of the stove in a matter of minutes.
If you find this Cajun Shrimp Sauce (over Steak) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.