Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy!! Taco Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy!! Taco Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Start out with exchanging the bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy!! taco stew recipe. You can cook easy!! taco stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy!! Taco Stew:
- Take of Couple dashes of meat tenderizer, garlic salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder.
- Use of ground beef.
- Take of pinto beans or refried beans.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of taco seasoning.
- Use of any kind of tomato sauce, I used garlic and herb sauce..
- Get of water.
- You need of cheddar/colby jack cheese.
- Get of corn.
- Use of russet potatoes (you dont have to use these).
- Use of baby carrots (you can also choose not to use these..).
- Prepare of of nacho cheese doritos or corn chips.
Steps to make Easy!! Taco Stew:
- Rinse and cut potatoes into small pieces (breakfast potato size) You can peel them if you wish. Boil potatoes until tender, (while doing the next steps) drain potatoes and set aside..
- Brown the beef, add the seasonings to taste, NOT the taco seasoning yet!!.
- Open the can of corn, drain most of the juice and put in small pot on low heat. Add a thin slice of butter to it, and a dash of garlic salt..if you want..
- Chop the onion to very small pieces. You can add to the corn or put onions on small saucepan and saute them with butter and salt..
- Thinly slice carrots and put on small pan for a few minutes on setting 3-6..
- Open can of tomato sauce and add that to another pot on low heat. Do the same with the beans, but turn the heat up a little..to 3 or 4..
- Once the meat is brown, drain the fat. Turn the heat down!! To about 3 or 4. Add the water and taco seasoning to meat and mix well..
- Then add corn, onions, (potatoes, carrots) and beans to the meat. Mix well, then add the desired amount of tomato sauce and mix well..
- Crush however many doritoes or tortilla chips you want and place at the bottom of a bowl..
- Add meat mixture to bowl, cheese on top and enjoy!! You can use the chips to dip into the stew also 🙂 ..
- I also added some hidden valley ranch to the stew..
TO SERVE: Crumble a handful of either tortilla chips or Doritos in individual serving bowls and cover with a generous helping of stew. Add the green chilies with their liquid, the salsa, and water. One thing I love about this chunky stew (other than that it's so darn easy) is the chunks of carrots and bell pepper keeping it fresh tasting and not all canned ingredients. Step-by-Step. is perfect for busy families. I served mine in mini taco boats with grated cheese and sour cream.
If you find this Easy!! Taco Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.