Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage stuffed red peppers recipe. You can cook cabbage stuffed red peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers:
- Prepare of Bell peppers (colour optional).
- You need of Boneless chicken breast.
- Take of Leaves of green cabbage.
- Use of Pack of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of of diced tomatoes.
- Provide of General Tao Sauce.
Instructions to make Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers:
- Preheat oven to °350. Remove stems and seeds from peppers, set aside..
- Get a medium-large sized pan and put it on medium-high heat..
- Cut chicken breast into cubes, put in pan..
- Cut cabbage leaves into one-inch strips width-wise..
- When the chicken is almost cooked, add just enough General Tao Sauce to coat the chicken..
- Add cabbage, diced tomatoes and broken up chunky mushroom bits to the chicken. Simmer..
- Once the cabbage starts to get tender, start stuffing as much as you can into the peppers!.
- Grease a baking sheet, place the peppers on it, and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes..
If you find this Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.