Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon kimchi fried rice recipe. You can cook bacon kimchi fried rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice:
- Take 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for the night, is recommended).
- You need 8 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 150 gr of kimchi, cut into small pieces.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper or to taste.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil for frying eggs.
Steps to make Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice:
- In a skillet, fry the bacon. Allow it to render and become crisp. Take it out of the wok and set aside. Discard the oil. Reserving 1 tbsp in the pan..
- Saute garlic until fragrant..
- Add the kimchi and it’s water..
- Add the fried bacon. Stir well..
- Add the white rice..
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and ground pepper. Stir well. Adjust to taste. Remove from the heat. Place it on serving plates..
- Fry the eggs according to your taste. Remove from the heat. Place them on top of fried rice. Serve immediately. Yum! 😋.
Then cube the onion, spring onions, carrots and kimchi into small pieces. Thursday = WINNING.get the full recipe by clicking the @halfbakedharvest link in my profile. ? [email protected] Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Bacon is delicious added to kimchee fried rice. just the right amount of smokiness. Kimchi Chicken and Bacon Fried Rice.with pineapple and all the good things in life.
If you find this Bacon Kimchi Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.