Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted mushrooms and asparagus recipe. To cook roasted mushrooms and asparagus you only need 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus:
- Get 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed.
- Provide 1/2 of # mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 2 sprigs of rosemary, minced.
- Use 4 sprigs of thyme, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter, cut into small chunks.
Instructions to make Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Put the mushrooms and asparagus in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with the spices. Stir to coat it all. Lay mixture on baking sheet evenly. Put butter chunks scattered over the mixture. Roast for 10 minutes, check to make sure asparagus is tender. If not, then roast 2 more minutes. Be careful not to overcook the asparagus..
If you find this Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.