Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe. To make gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need of Hamburger grease.
- Prepare of flour.
- Use of Milk.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Take of Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare of medium potatoes.
- Get of Butter.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of (garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese).
Instructions to make Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and a lil creole seasoning. Mix in real good with hands..
- Form ground beef into patties.
- Place hamburger patties carefully in skillet, wash hands, turn on stove, Cook hamburgers at medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil, if needed to prevent sticking..
- Remove cooked hamburgers from skillet.
- With left over hamburger grease, stir in (with a fork) 3-4 tsp of flour to grease, stir out any clumps and pour in some milk, add in seasonings and let it simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it thicken the rest of the way. *Flour helps thicken gravy*.
- Add hamburgers back to gravy.
- Boil sliced potatoes until soft and easily able to cut through them..
- Drain the potatoes and smash them up.
- Add in butter, salt, and pepper.
- Optional* Add in garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese..
If desired, serve over mashed potatoes or cooked rice. You also might want mashed potatoes or white rice for serving, although I ate this with a side of green beans and it was still pretty amazing. This was an Army staple, thus the SOS name. A quick meal sure to even please the kids! A sausage recipe for a quick easy dinner with a side of peas or steamed vegetables to douse in the homemade gravy.
If you find this Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.