Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana bread recipe. To make easy banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Banana Bread:
- Take of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- Use of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- Use of eggs.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of baking powder.
- Use of salt.
- Get of A.P. flour.
Instructions to make Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
This is my go to banana bread recipe. Your friends and family will love how tasty this simple dessert is. Michelle has made this recipe for years, it's a simple bake. Fresh ideas what to cook next. I chose this one based on the reviews and the simplicity of the ingredients.
If you find this Easy Banana Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.