Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beans and rice with turkey sausage recipe. You can cook cheesy beans and rice with turkey sausage using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage:
- Get 1 packages of Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
- You need 1 cup of Unprepared Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 can of Black beans, washed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn with green and red peppers.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Half and half (approx. measurement).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil (approx. measurement).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Chili powder (approx. measurement).
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of Frozen Chopped Onion.
- Get 6 of drops Tobasco Sauce.
- Get 1 of bullion Vegetable Broth.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage:
- Prepare rice according to package instructions leaving out all optional ingredients and adding vegetable bullion..
- Cut turkey sausage into thick slices..
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and onions to a pan and turn on heat. When hot add turkey sausage and saute until almost done..
- Add black beans and cook for a few minutes until cooked..
- Add corn and peppers and cook a few more minutes until done..
- Add cooked rice, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, garlic salt and mix well..
- In bowl mix cheese soup, half and half, and Tobasco sauce..
- Add cheese soup to rice mixture. Mix well. May need to add a little oil (1 tbsp) to help with mixing. Cook until done..
Clockwise from cheese in upper right: Cheese, taco seasoning, rice, refried beans, and Fritos. Cheesy Beans and Rice – Budget-friendly, quick and easy. The pinto beans are soaked overnight, so plan to start the recipe the night. With slotted spoon, transfer sausage to large bowl. Add sausage and cook until browned, breaking up sausage with side of spoon.
If you find this Cheesy Beans and Rice with Turkey Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.