Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut walnut bread pudding recipe. To make coconut walnut bread pudding you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding:
- Get of Bread base:.
- Get of cubed brioche bread.
- Prepare of whole walnuts (will be roasted and roughly chopped).
- Take of Custard mix:.
- Use of Milk.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Use of large eggs.
- Provide of sweetened shredded coconut.
- You need of white sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of Butter drizzle topping:.
- Get of butter.
- Use of white sugar.
- You need of Optional topping:.
- You need of milk chocolate chips.
Steps to make Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding:
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Gently cut the brioche bread into 1 inch cubes, about half of a loaf makes 5-6 cups worth. Place evenly into the pan..
- Measure 1/4 cup of walnuts and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway, until browned. Cool slightly, then chop them roughly. Reserve 1/4 of the nuts for the top of the pudding, toss the rest with the bread cubes..
- Mix together the milk, heavy cream, eggs, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded coconut into the mix, mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and whisk in the 1/2 tbsp white sugar..
- Evenly pour the custard mix over the bread cubes. Top with remaining walnuts, drizzle butter topping over the top..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes (up to an hour) to absorb liquid..
- Top with chocolate chips right before putting it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is browned and custard is set..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8-10 pieces..
If you find this Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.