Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lexie’s Chicken Florentine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lexie’s Chicken Florentine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lexie’s chicken florentine recipe. To make lexie’s chicken florentine you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lexie’s Chicken Florentine:
- You need 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts; pounded even (1”-1 1/4” in thickness).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter (or ghee if you have it).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- You need 8 ounces of white mushrooms (sliced or quartered).
- Get 1 1/2-2 teaspoons of garlic (minced).
- Take 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Use 1/3 cup of white wine.
- Get 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
Instructions to make Lexie’s Chicken Florentine:
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a large pan (cast iron skillet is best!). Season the chicken breasts to taste with salt and pepper..
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook on medium-medium high (6 or so on an electric stove) for 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the pan and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the mushrooms to the pan..
- Cook the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Remove the mushrooms from the pan. Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel..
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute more..
- Add the wine to the pan and bring to a simmer..
- Cook for 1 minute or until wine is reduced by half..
- Stir in the cream and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the sauce has reduced by about half and has started to thicken. Stir in the parmesan cheese. Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Add the spinach to the pan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Stir the mushrooms into the sauce..
- Place the chicken breasts back into the pan and spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken..
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve as is, or over pasta 😋.
See more ideas about chicken florentine casserole, chicken florentine, chicken. Chicken Florentine is chicken that lies on a bed of spinach leaves, has a creamy white sauce, and is undeniably delicious! Chicken is cooked in a cast iron skillet and the skin is browned to a crisp. If your usual chicken breast routine is starting to feel a little ho-hum, this simple recipe is sure to shake things up. Perfectly seared chicken breasts are nestled into a decadent cream sauce that's bolstered.
If you find this Lexie’s Chicken Florentine recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.