Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Reduced Sodium Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Reduced Sodium Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reduced Sodium Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to reduced sodium pizza recipe. To cook reduced sodium pizza you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Reduced Sodium Pizza:
- Use of Crust:.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Warm Water.
- Prepare 1 Package of Active Dry Yeast.
- Use 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 Tsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 TB of Olive Oil.
- Take of Sauce:.
- Use 15 oz of No Salt Added Tomato Sauce.
- You need 6 oz of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Get 2 Tsp of Oregano.
- Take 2 Tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Mrs. Dash.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use of Toppings:.
- You need 16 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, if desired.
- Provide of Low Sodium Toppings of Choice.
Steps to make Reduced Sodium Pizza:
- Place the warm water in a large bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let it sit for 5 minutes until the yeast is dissolved..
- Mix in flour, sugar and olive oil by hand or with paddle attachment on low speed for one minute..
- Knead the dough by hand or with dough hook for 7-10 minutes. If the dough is too wet, add more flour until only slightly sticky..
- Coat the dough ball lightly with olive oil, set in a large bowl, covered, and let rise in a warm place for 1-1/2 to 2 hours..
- While dough is rising, mix the tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, Mrs. Dash and black pepper in a sauce pan and allow to simmer for at least 15 minutes, but you can let it simmer on low for as long as you like..
- When the dough is ready, divide into two balls and gently press each out on a floured surface until thin and round. Watch out that the dough is not too thick anywhere but the edges. If you think it's too thin, you're probably doing it right..
- Spray two pizza pans with oil and carefully transfer the dough onto the pans. If well floured, you can fold the dough into quarters to make it easier to transfer. Carefully stretch the dough as needed to fill each pan..
- Spread sauce over the dough and sprinkle with red pepper flakes to your liking. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and low sodium toppings of your choice..
- If you're a crust eater, you may want to brush the edges with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, Mrs. Dash or the sodium free seasoning of your choice. The outer crusts are otherwise a little bland..
- Bake in preheated oven at 450º F for about 20-25 minutes or until crusts are brown and cheese is golden. About halfway through, swap and turn the two pizzas for even cooking. If still not browned to your satisfaction, try broiling each pizza very briefly on the top rack, watching carefully, just before removing from the oven. Cut each pizza into 8 slices..
Learn about the sources of salt and sodium in your diet. Request your pizza to be made with less cheese, which reduces the sodium content. Stir yeast and sugar into warm water. Pizza purists believe that all pizza starts from what is called Neapolitan Pizza. Sodium is a mineral that helps balance fluids in your body.
If you find this Reduced Sodium Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.