Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie vanilla ice cream with milk and skim milk recipe. You can cook low calorie vanilla ice cream with milk and skim milk using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk:
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 5 tbsp of Skim Milk (or creaming powder).
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- Use 2 of drops Vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk:
- Warm the milk in the microwave without letting it boil..
- Add the sugar and skim milk to dissolve..
- Once slightly cooled, add the vanilla essence. Chill in the freezer to finish..
- The ice cream won't turn out too hard if you mix it midway..
- Rum Raisin: Mix in some rum raisin in Step 3..
- Coffee and Walnuts: Mix in some crushed walnuts and instant coffee in Step 3. Dissolve the coffee with a little hot water if it's difficult to mix..
- Jam: Mix in the jam when the ice cream has half-hardened in the freezer. You can also try mixing in some chocolate spread or peanuts butter ♪ →.
- Mix in at Step 2 if you want it to be mixed evenly..
- Honey and Maple Syrup: Change sugar to honey or maple syrup. Please adjust the amount, since the level of sweetness is honey > sugar > maple syrup..
- Black Tea (easy variation): Add 2-3 tea bags into the mixture in Step 1 and warm. Let sit for 5 minutes, then move to Step 2..
- Here, I dissolved small amounts of matcha in warmed milk and mixed it into the ice cream. Delicious!.
- Rocky Road-Style: Dissolve some powdered chocolate in milk and stir into the mixture. Chill for 2 hours in the freezer, then mix in the chopped marshmallow and crushed almonds..
If you find this Low Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream with Milk and Skim Milk recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.