Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
You may possibly prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco casserole recipe. To make taco casserole you need 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Casserole:
- Provide 1 of leftover taco meat.
- You need 1 of leftover spanish rice.
- Get 1 of leftover refried beans.
- Provide 1 of leftover onion, tomato, black olives.
- Prepare 1 of leftover taco cheese or mexican cheese.
- Take 1 of leftover salsa.
- Prepare 1 of sour creaam.
- Provide 1 of guacamole.
- Use 1 of torttilla chips.
- Take 1 of leftover soft flour or soft corn or hard taco shells.
Instructions to make Taco Casserole:
- this is a recipe for all your leftover taco ingredients.. any of these ingredients can be omitted if u don't use tthem or u don't have any left. u can really layer in any order with any ingredients u have left. doesn't even matter how much u haave left just use your own judgement on what size casserole dish u will need. this makes a great dip for a party or as a meal for dinner. hope u enjoy..
- preheat oven to 375.
- in a predetermined size casserole dish with a lid.. put down your first layer…
- layer 1: refied beans ( I omitted cuz I didn't have any left, if u don't go to next layer).
- layer 2: taco meat.
- layer 3: onion.
- layer 4: tomato.
- layer 5: black olives ( I omitted).
- layer 6: taco cheese.
- layer 7: soft taco shells (I tear mine up to fit the round dish it is fine, I used flour and corn) if u don't have soft taco shells I crush hard shells up instead.).
- layer 8: more taco meat.
- layer 9: spanish rice ( I omitted).
- layer 10: salsa.
- layer 11: taco cheese ( always end with cheese).
- after your through with all your layer bake covered for about 45 min or until heated throughout and cheese is melted and bubbly…
- serve with sour cream, guacamole and tortilla chips!.
- u can do this with leftover enchiladas too! layer enchiladas, refried beans, cheese, rice, leftover enchilada meat, salsa and top with cheese!.
If you find this Taco Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.