Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix Veg lentils recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Veg lentils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Veg lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg lentils recipe. You can have mix veg lentils using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veg lentils:
- Get 1 cup of Mung daal.
- Provide As required of Mix veg (chopped into square).
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic green chillies paste.
- You need 2 spoons of meat masala powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of haldi powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dhania powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Kashmiri mirch powder.
Instructions to make Mix Veg lentils:
- Here we have, Mix veg..(parwal,beans,carrot,potato etc)..ginger garlic chilli paste, chopped onion and washed daal. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and fry veggies with little bit haldi and salt of 8- 10 minutes..
- Now again heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion. Fry it with little bit salt. When onion turns into pink soft add paste and fry it for 5 minutes till aroma appears..
- After that add all spices and fry it for 10 minutes with little amount of water..
- When you feel the aroma of masala's…add fried veggies into it and keep Frying for 5 minutes. Now add water, salt as per taste, pinch of red kashmiri mirch powder and cover the pan. Let the flame in medium and cook it for 12 – 15 minutes..
- Now it ready to serve with roti or chawal..
If you find this Mix Veg lentils recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.