Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Favorite Frittata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Favorite Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Favorite Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my favorite frittata recipe. You can cook my favorite frittata using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Favorite Frittata:
- Take of eggs.
- Use of milk.
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of red swiss chard, stems separated from leaves, all rough chopped.
- Use of roasted red pepper, chopped.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Get of swiss cheese, grated.
Steps to make My Favorite Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10" saute pan, over medium heat.
- Add swiss chard stems, saute until almost tender.
- Add swiss chard leaves, saute until leaves are wilted and stems are tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add onion to pan, saute until translucent and tender, remove from pan, place in bowl.
- Add peppers to bowl.
- In separate bowl whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add egg mixture to vegetables, combine.
- Add cheese, combine.
- Over low heat, add 1 tablespoon oil to the 10" pan.
- Pour entire mixture into pan, cook until bottom is set, about 5 minutes.
- Place pan in oven, cook until set, about 15-20 minutes.
The frittata is just a blank canvas—whoa, poetic. By all means, make your frittata, but leave it in the pan before refrigerating (or leaving on the counter). All you need to do is combine all the ingredients, mix and then bake until the eggs are done. My favorite frittata has sauteed onions and mixed bell peppers (normally red, yellow and orange) and herbed feta cheese (which it buy already. I know what you're thinking; the process of cooking a frittata can be somewhat intimidating.
If you find this My Favorite Frittata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.