Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Airfried Aloo Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Airfried Aloo Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Airfried Aloo Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to airfried aloo samosas recipe. To make airfried aloo samosas you only need 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Airfried Aloo Samosas:
- Get of For stuffing:.
- Provide 4-5 of boiled potatoes peeled and mashed.
- Get 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of coarsely grinded coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw snauf (variyali).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon and cloves powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango powder (aamchur).
- Prepare of For tempering:.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chillies-ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil for brushing on samosas.
- Get of For outer covering (dough):.
- Use 1 cup of maida.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ajwain.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Warm water to bind.
- Take of To serve:.
- Use As needed of Khajur chutney.
- Prepare As needed of Spicy green chutney.
Instructions to make Airfried Aloo Samosas:
- While boiled potatoes are hot peeled and mashed them immediately.. keeping few bit large lumps. Add boiled peas salt, coarsely grinded coriander seeds,snauf, cinnamon and cloves powder, mango powder…to mashed potatoes mixture..
- In nonstick pan add heat oil add green chillies ginger paste & chopped fresh coriander leaves,saute till dry mixture formed..
- Add potatoes,spices mixture,mix well. Cool it before stuffing..
- For outer covering dough..in mixing bowl add maida,salt, ajwain,oil and mix, add little warm water,bind into semi soft dough..
- Knead the dough and make equal 6 portion.. from it. Take one portion of dough, make round ball and roll into 5" small roti..
- With knife cut the prepared roti into half..
- Take one half,fold into cone,seal the sides of prepared cone. Stuff prepared potato mixture… into cone as shown..
- Close & seal the opened edges…give the shape of triangular samosa… Similarly prepared all samosas..
- Preheat Airfryer for 10 mins at 180. Apply oil with brush on all samosas. Place them in preheated Airfryer…half-bake for 7-8 mins at 180. Similarly bake all samosas..
- At the time of serving, place half baked samosa in Airfryer,bake for 10-12 mins at 180..
- Serve/ Relish Hot Airfried Aloo Samosas with Khajur chutney and spicy green chutney..
If you find this Airfried Aloo Samosas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.