Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato flat bread (Aloo Paratha)😊 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato flat bread (Aloo Paratha)😊 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato flat bread (aloo paratha)😊 recipe. To cook potato flat bread (aloo paratha)😊 you need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato flat bread (Aloo Paratha)😊:
- Use of Wheat dough 4 small circle shapes.
- Use of Oil 1 cup used in dough and frying.
- Use of Mashed potato curry 1 tbsp in each flatbread.
Instructions to make Potato flat bread (Aloo Paratha)😊:
- Make 4 soft small circular shapes..
- Now flatten the dough with rolling pin. And add 1 tsp oil spread it evenly with back of the teaspoon..
- Now roll the dough..
- Make it in the circle shape by going clockwise and tip it in the end..
- Now press the dough and make it again like this by flattening it woth rolling pin..
- Add mashed potato curry 1 tbsp and spread evenly..
- Make the same procedure for another dough and place it on the potato curry mixture like this. *Note: flatten 1st dough and put on plate. Then used the 2nd dough and flatten it. Place the mixture. Now put the 1st dough on top of it..
- Heat oil in pan and fry them..
- Cook evenly until golden brown..
- When done make 2 slices and serve hot with my yogurt dip. Enjoy ☺.
Aloo paratha is a popular Indian bread stuffed with potato and spices. This simple recipe makes four parathas. Aloo Palak Ka Paratha, a flat bread with a potato spinach stuffing. Aloo paratha is a yummy stuffed bread dish that incorporates that ingredient which is a famous staple in so many cultures: the potato. Aloo Paratha is extremely easy to make and is great for breakfast or as a snack.
If you find this Potato flat bread (Aloo Paratha)😊 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.