Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Casserole With Tater Tots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Casserole With Tater Tots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco casserole with tater tots recipe. To cook taco casserole with tater tots you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Casserole With Tater Tots:
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 1 pkg of Taco Bell taco seasoning (or any taco seasoning you like).
- Take 1 can (11 oz) of corn with red and green peppers. drained.
- Get 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup. or 2 cans.
- Use 4 cups of Ore Ida tarot tots. (or more).
- Take of Taco Bell thick and chunky salsa. (any salsa will do).
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- You need of shredded/chopped lettuce.
Steps to make Taco Casserole With Tater Tots:
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Cook meat with seasoning mix as directed on package. Spoon into 11×7 baking dish.
- Spoon corn over meat mixture. Spread soup over corn. Arrange tater tots over soup.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and mixture is bubbly..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and lettuce.
If you find this Taco Casserole With Tater Tots recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.