Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb slowcooker beef stew recipe. To cook low carb slowcooker beef stew you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- Prepare of Chuck Roast Trimmed & Cut Into 1.5 Inch Cubes (approx.).
- Provide of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Use of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take of Tomato Paste.
- Get of Kosher Salt.
- Take of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Dried Oregano.
- Take of Dried Rosemary.
- Use of Dried Parsley.
- Use of Marjoram.
- Take of Fresh Thyme Leaves.
- Get of Carrots Sliced into 1 Inch Pieces.
- Get of Garlic Minced.
- Get of Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces.
- Get of Large Yellow Onion Chopped.
- Use of Package of White Button Mushrooms.
Steps to make Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew:
- I started with getting my meat and veggies in the crockpot. I used a 3.5 pound chuck roast which I trimmed and cubed into about 1.5 inch pieces. I chopped 1 large onion, 5 carrots, 3 celery stalks, and 3 cloves of garlic. Turn your crockpot on the low 8 hour setting. Add the veggies first and then put the cubed meat on top. Cover and let it start to warm while you get your broth and seasoning ready..
- In a bowl Combine 2 cups of low sodium beef broth, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato paste, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon marjoram, and the leaves from a few sprigs of fresh thyme (about 2 teaspoons.) Mix well and then pour over your meat and veggies..
- Cover and let cook for 7 hours (stirring every 2 hours.).
- After 7 hours spoon out some of the broth and veggies (about 1.5 to 2 cups.) Either use a blender or an immersion blender to blend until smooth, but be very careful because it is very hot..
- Add one 8 ounce pack of mushrooms (quartered,) and add the broth and veggies you just blended. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir and let cook for the last hour uncovered. By blending the veggies and broth you make a thicker gravy without having to use flour or cornstarch. I served it over a cauliflower mash. If you're wanting to indulge rice or potatoes are good serving suggestions as well..
If you find this Low Carb Slowcooker Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.