Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel pie recipe. You can cook caramel pie using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Pie:
- You need 1 packages of grahm cracker crust.
- Provide 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Take 2 cup of whipped cream.
- Get 1/2 cup of walnuts.
Instructions to make Caramel Pie:
- take wrapper off of the sweetened condensed milk can.
- take an old sauce pan (or an old pan that's tall) and fill the pan where it is an inch or two over the can..
- boil the can for 4 hours (always make sure the water is over the can, the can may explode.. just a warning).
- after the 4 hours, let the can cool in the water where you can get the can out, then let it cool.
- when completely cooled, open the can. it should have a caramel color to it and it is very thick. spread it into the pie crust gently and evenly, the caramel is very thick. if there is too much pressure with spreading it out, you may crack the crust..
- spread whipped cream on top of the caramel layer (i used icing tips, much easier than creating something).
- chop walnut roughly then add on top of the whipped cream.
- enjoy! tastes just like O'Charley's caramel pie!.
And caramel, cinnamon, butter, pie crust, and cute utensils. Melt caramels and milk in microwave-safe bowl. ®/™ Knouse Foods. Caramel Apple Pie MartiniThe Messy Baker by Jenny. Whoopie pies are not pies at all. a delicious salted caramel buttercream. Download Caramel pie stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
If you find this Caramel Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.