Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers recipe. To make stuffed peppers you need 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed peppers:
- You need 5 of green peppers, washed, tops cut off & cored.
- Get 2 cans of Del Monte spaghetti sauce at Walmart.
- Take 2 of rolls of pork sausage, cooked. I used Great Value brand.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning I did not measure.
- You need of Black pepper & salt & garlic powder.
- Provide of Cooked white rice.
- Provide 1 of white onion chopped.
- Provide of Peeled, boiled potatoes to go with as a side.
- Prepare of I usually mash mine up with a fork, add a bit of butter to them.
Steps to make Stuffed peppers:
- Cut tops off green peppers, core and rinse, dice tops of green peppers, set to the side..
- Dice 1 whole white onion, set to the side.
- Spray a slow cooker bottom and sides.
- Add 1 whole can of sauce to bottom of slow cooker.
- Place peppers into crock pot.
- Cook rice, add 1 cup of rice to 2 cups boiling water, add olive oil to the water.
- Simmer rice 35 minutes, cover with lid..
- As the rice cooks, cook the sausage & add diced onion & green pepper diced & add seasonings cook til done..
- Add rice to cooked sausage mixture..
- Add half of one can of sauce to sausage mixture, stir..
- Fill peppers with as much sausage & rice filling as you can..
- Put the remaining mixture in between the peppers, filling any gaps..
- Add remaining sauce over top of mixture & peppers.
- Cook on high for 5 hours.
- Serve hot over or with boiled, smashed with a fork potatoes with butter. Yum!!!.
Stuffed Peppers with beef, rice, tomato sauce, onions and garlic with Italian Seasoning and Parmesan Cheese. Think life's too short to stuff a pepper? Get out a big skillet for cooking the beef. If we had one wish, we'd ask to have bacon-wrapped cheesy. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties..
If you find this Stuffed peppers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.