Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe. To cook piquillo peppers stuffed with cod you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Take of piquillo peppers.
- Take of of fresh cod.
- Use of Chopped parsley.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Use of onion.
- Get of of garlic.
- You need of milk.
- Get of of butter.
- You need of flour.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Use of of tomato sauce.
- Use of cream.
- Use of of white wine.
Steps to make Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod:
- Prepare the cod. If it's salty, desalt cod overnight, taking care to renew the water frequently. Once you have removed the maximum amount of salt is introduced into hot water for 3 minutes, pull it and remove skin and bones. If it's not salty, just pull it into small pieces..
- Prepare stuffing. Clean and chop the onions and garlic. Put some oil in a pan. Fry the onions and garlic over low heat until onion is transparent. Add the cod and stir..
- Sprinkle with flour, stirring constantly. Add the milk little by little and stir to a smooth paste. Season with a little nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring, until sauce thickens. Leave it to cool as it's easier to handle..
- Filling. Fill the peppers and close with a toothpick. Reserve the peppers that have been broken, or are useless to fill. Place the peppers in an oven tray to warm in the oven later..
- Prepare the sauce Put the remaining peppers in a bowl with tomato sauce, cream, white wine and mix in a blender..
- Bake Cover the piquillo peppers with the sauce and put the train in preheated oven at 100 ° C for 5 minutes, taking care that they don't get too dry..
- Presentation In the serving dish, place the peppers fan-shaped and add some sauce to the center of the plate, accompanied by a slightly fruity white wine..
The piquillo pepper is thinner, sweeter and more delicate than a bell pepper. They are smaller than the usual peppers and are called 'piquillo' Stuffed 'piquillos' are usually prepared with 'béchamel sauce', but I felt like trying some almond cream. Salt cod (bacalao/bacalhau and various other names) is cod that has been dried and preserved in salt, probably one of the oldest ways of preserving fish. Drain and put the codfish into a blender. This dairy free brandade, has a creamy soft flavour.
If you find this Piquillo peppers stuffed with cod recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.