Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. You can cook sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Take 1 of large sweet potato.
- You need 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Get 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- Use of Olive oil (optional).
- Provide of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- You need of Spices (see step #2 for details).
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
If you find this Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.