Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe. You can have cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- Provide 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- Take 3 of stalks celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- You need 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- Use 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Provide 2 clove of crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Cheddar bay chicken pot pie:
- In 11×8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
Large chunks of chicken with a great crust. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. While there's nothing wrong with a pot pie made from frozen mixed veggies, a store-bought crust, and pulled rotisserie chicken, we. Yes, there's a reason this is a typical freezer meal you can buy from the store. I am really happy my waitress suggested I try it.
If you find this Cheddar bay chicken pot pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.