Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini (low carb, vegetarian/vegan option also) recipe. To cook stuffed zucchini (low carb, vegetarian/vegan option also) you need 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also):
- Prepare of The Sauce.
- You need 700 ml of bottle Tomato Passata.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- Use 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Take 1-2 of whole dried Chili.
- Take 1 tsp of Corriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Mint.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tbs of Salt.
- Take of Zucchini Filling.
- Get 300 gms of Cauliflower (processed).
- Prepare 300 gms of Mushrooms (processed) or replace/mix with mince beef.
- Take 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Medium Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Provide 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley (finely chopped).
- Use 1 tbs of Fresh Corriander (finely chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of Pine Nuts.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Dried Mint.
- Use 2 tsp of Corriander Powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbs of salt (or to taste).
- You need of Others.
- You need 6 of Zucchinis (cored).
- Use of Approx 2 cups water.
Steps to make Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also):
- For the Sauce – prepare ingredients as per ingredients list. Saute the onion (in olive oil which I accidentally left out of the ingredients list) and garlic on low for approx 5mins. Add the chili, herbs and Spices and stir. Add the tinned tomato and passata and simmer on low..
- While the sauce simmers, you can prepare the zucchini filling (I have included a pic of the meat mix version also).
- For the zucchini filling, prepare the ingredients as per the ingredients list. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. In a frying pan, add a tbs or so of oil and fry the filling mixture on low, stirring regularly for approx 7mins and set aside..
- By this time, you can turn the sauce off and set aside. Take out a cup of the sauce and mix into the filling mixture..
- To core the zucchini, use whichever utensils work for you. I use a combination of a knife, teaspoon, large spoon and a tea towel (wrapped around the spoon handle) 😂. You can also half the zucchini if you are using long green Zucchinis and core out each side rather than the whole zucchini..
- Fill the cored zucchinis with the filling mixture..
- Place the sauce on the bottom of the pot. Place the zucchini in the pot standing up right. Pour in around 1-2 cups Water. Cover and simmer for approx 45mins to an hour (or bake in an oven for an hour and half)..
- Serve – I serve mine with a Greek or Coconut Yoghurt and or feta also 😁.
I scooped the eggplant as well as the zucchini to add to the stuffing. Try zucchini noodles, stuffed zucchini, pasta, grilled zucchini and more healthy ideas. Quick, delicious and secretly healthy- Paleo, vegan, gluten free, keto and low carb options. Great for a Meatless Monday meal or a side Stuffed zucchini boats with peppers, chickpeas, and vegan cheese! How did you like this recipe?
If you find this Stuffed Zucchini (Low Carb, Vegetarian/Vegan Option also) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.