Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean breakfast muffin recipe. To cook korean breakfast muffin you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Provide 480 ml of milk.
- Provide 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Use 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- Provide 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Provide 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- Provide of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Use 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
Instructions to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
Home › Forums › Korean food discussion › Breakfast in Korea. It mainly consists of vegetables, rice, meat or fish. Buy it premade! (Just make sure there's no sugar added if you're Add a small handful of pork to each muffin tin well then press up the sides to create a cup. A wide variety of korean breakfast options are available to you, such as function, power source, and warranty. Muffin Break is all about freshly baked goodness and delicious espresso!
If you find this Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.