Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & refreshing beef stir-fry recipe. To cook easy & refreshing beef stir-fry you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry:
- Get 200 grams of Beef (thinly sliced).
- Provide 1 of Tomato.
- You need 100 grams of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆ Ponzu.
Steps to make Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry:
- I used domestic Japanese beef and a Sunshine Tomato from Iwaki in Fukushima prefecture. Cut the tomato into bite-sized pieces..
- Cut up the leek into 2 to 3 cm long pieces..
- Stir fry the leek in a non-stick frying pan without adding any oil over high heat..
- When the leek is browned, add the beef and continue stir frying over high heat..
- Add the sake, and stir fry to evaporate the alcohol – still using high heat..
- Make a space in the middle of the frying pan, add the sugar and ponzu sauce, and mix it all together while stir frying – still over high heat..
- Add the cut up tomatoes, stir fry quickly (high heat!) and it's done..
- The acidity of the tomato and ponzu sauce are very refreshing. The beef is filled with umami..
- It's also delicious if you add a beaten egg and stir fry it quickly..
- This is the version with soft-cooked egg. It's delicious poured over a bowl of freshly cooked rice..
EasyEDA is a free and easy to use circuit design, circuit simulator and pcb design that runs in your web browser. Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
If you find this Easy & Refreshing Beef Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.