Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Custard Rice Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Rice Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Rice Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard rice pudding recipe. To make custard rice pudding you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Custard Rice Pudding:
- Provide of eggs.
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of vanillia.
- You need of salt.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of cooked minute rice (2 cups dry).
- Use of water (for rice).
- Take of raisins.
Steps to make Custard Rice Pudding:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place a 9×13 pan that is half full of water under the rack you will cook the rice. Let the pan heat with the oven..
- Follow the minute rice directions and prepare rice in the microwave..
- In a dish, add eggs, sugar and salt. Beat slightly to mix..
- Stir in milk, and add vanillia..
- Pour the mixture into a 3 qt baking dish, and add the cooked rice and 1 cup of raisins and stir gently..
- Gently sprinkle nutmeg on top to taste..
- Place in the oven over the pan of water. Cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. When finished it should look gelatinous..
If you find this Custard Rice Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.