Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom and potato soup recipe. To make mushroom and potato soup you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- You need of butter.
- You need of leeks, chopped.
- Use of carrots, sliced.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of dill seeds.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Use of potato, peeled and diced.
- Take of Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of half-and-half.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
Instructions to make Mushroom and Potato Soup:
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium hwat.
- Mix in leek and carrot, cook for 5 minutes..
- Pour broth and season with dill, salt, bay leaf and some ground pepper. Mix in potatoes. Cover and cook for 90 minutes. Until potatoes are soft..
- Whilst the soup is cooking. Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes, until lightly brown. Stir into the soup..
- In a small bowl, mix together the half-and-half and flour until smooth..
- Once the soup is done pour the half-and-half mixture into the soup and stir well to thicken. Discard the bsyleaf and serve..
If you find this Mushroom and Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.