Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker beef stew recipe. To make pressure cooker beef stew you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Get 2 LBs of beef stew meet.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 of medium celery stick.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Take 1 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of cups water (or beef broth).
- Use 2 1/2 Tbsp of beef bouillon.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 lb of potatoes (cut into large chunks).
- Provide 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 of dried bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of cold water.
Instructions to make Pressure Cooker Beef Stew:
- Combine 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 cup flour and coat beef with mixture..
- Saute beef in oil until browned (no need to cook all the way through) once browned set aside..
- In pan that browned meat cook celery, onion, tomato paste, garlic..
- Turn off saute setting, add 3 1/2 cups beef broth or water and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce.
- Add browned meat back into instant pot, along with carrots and potatoes and bay leaves. combine well.
- Close lid, close vent, set to pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then let naturally release for 10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove lid and set to saute.
- Make corn starch slurry out of 1.5 Tbsp corn starch and 1.5 Tbsp cold water combine well then add into simmering beef stew.
- Stir well to thicken, turn off heat and serve.
With the aid of a countertop or stovetop pressure cooker, you can make incredibly satisfying and tasty beef stew, with tender beef and rich, browned flavors, in just about an. I think at this point I've perfected this pressure cooker beef stew! Turn pressure regulator knob to "STEAM" or "VENT" and allow pressure to release. This beef stew was made for us when we were just infants; my mum used to put it in the blender for us. Pressure Cook Beef Stew: Add the beef briskets chunks and make sure the briskets are spread out, so each piece can soak the stock mixture.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.