Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (cod fish in japanese teriyaki style) recipe. To cook 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (cod fish in japanese teriyaki style) you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style):
- Prepare 300 g of x Cod Fish.
- Use of Some Mirin (味淋).
- Prepare of Seasoning Sauce.
- Provide 3 Spoons of x Miso (日式味噌).
- Provide 2 Spoons of x Sake (日式燒酒).
- Get 1 Spoon of x Brown Sugar.
- Use of Little Japanese Soy Sauce (日式豉油).
Instructions to make 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style):
- Wash Fish: Dry the Cod Fish with paper towel after it is washed/cleaned.
- Season the Fish: #1 Mix all the Seasoning Ingredients into a bowl and mix them up. #2 Paste the Seasoning Sauce all over the whole piece of Fish, ensuring the sauce covers all part of the fish. #3 Season it for 30 mins.
- Pan Fry the Fish: #1 With oil and medium heat, slowly pan fry the fish on one side until it gets brown (suggest to cover with lid while cooking to prevent the sauce from bouncing out). #2 Turn the fish to the other side and cook until it gets brown. #3 When both sides are brown, pour Mirin onto the fish and let the Fish absorbs the Mirin until Mirin gets dried out..
- Fish is cooked!.
If you find this 日式西京燒銀鱈魚 (Cod Fish in Japanese Teriyaki Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.