Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter cupcakes recipe. You can have peanut butter cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter cupcakes:
- You need of cupcakes.
- Provide 55 grams of butter, soft.
- You need 225 grams of brown sugar.
- Use 115 grams of peanut butter (can be crunchy).
- Prepare 2 each of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 225 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare of frosting.
- Take 125 grams of butter, soft.
- Get 3 tbsp of peanut butter (not crunchy).
- You need 225 grams of icing sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
Steps to make Peanut Butter cupcakes:
- preheat oven to 180°C. put cupcake cases into the cupcake tray.
- beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl until well combined – for 1-2 minutes. add 1 egg at a time and the vanilla extract. beat until combined..
- sift in the flour and mix together. gradually add the milk until well combined..
- spoon the mixture into the cases and bake for 25 mins or until they are golden brown. to test if they are done put a wooden skewer into the center and if it comes out clean they are done..
- to make the frosting, mix butter, icing sugar and peanut butter together. add the maple syrup and milk and mix well..
- pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes and they are ready. I put mine in the fridge to set the buttercream more..
Peanut Butter Cupcakes: In this instructable, I made a delicious sweet peanut butter cup cake. These Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes are perfect for any occasion and will have everyone asking for more. These Peanut Butter Cupcakes are soft, tender, and loaded with peanut butter flavor. This is a great treat or SNACK for after dinner. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
If you find this Peanut Butter cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.