Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites recipe. To cook chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroon bites you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Get of egg whites.
- Use of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need of Pure Via Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
- Prepare of almond extract.
- Use of dark chocolate (85% or more cacao).
- Prepare of liquid Stevia sweetener (no carbs).
Instructions to make Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine coconut, sweetener and extract. Set aside..
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in coconut mixture..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out coconut mixture by tablespoonfuls and place on baking sheet..
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet before transferring to wax paper..
- Melt chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds until melted. Add 6 squirts of liquid sweetener and mix..
- With a spoon, drizzled melted chocolate over cookies. Chill in refrigerator..
If you find this Chocolate-drizzled Coconut Macaroon Bites recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.