Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker recipe. To cook tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker you only need 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Take 1 of one 1 cm thick piece Beef (steak or round etc.).
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of Vegetables to serve on the side.
Steps to make Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Use the cut of beef of your choice. You can use Aussie beef but that tends to be tough, so I recommend using domestic round or U.S. beef, which are both grain-fed..
- Anyway, salt and pepper the meat. I love Krazy Salt for this myself..
- Salt and pepper the sides the meat too. This cut is 3 cm thick..
- Brown the meat in a heated non-stick frying pan for a few seconds per side – just a very short time, just until the color of the surface changes..
- Brown the sides too..
- Put the meat in a Ziploc bag, and get rid of the air in it..
- Put the bag in a rice cooker with water that's been heated to 80 to 85°C, and leave it at the "keep warm" setting for 45 minutes. Since the meat I used is about 3 cm thick, this is the about the right time..
- Don't switch the rice cooker on. Just use the keep-warm function..
- When the keep-warm time is done, take the meat out and brown the surface quickly in a non-stick frying pan again..
- Serve with sides of your choice and enjoy. Glazed carrots are yummy. The seasonings etc. are up to you..
Cook your roast beef on a rack to allow the hot air in your oven to circulate around the whole roast A beef tenderloin is another tender choice to splurge on for the holidays. It's made with spices you probably already have in your cupboard and it freezes One: Preheat your slow cooker to low. Try this crockpot beef tips recipe next time you need an easy dinner idea. Slow cooked chunks of tender beef in a rich and spicy sauce served over a bed of rice. Learn how to cook perfect steak every time!
If you find this Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.