Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe. To make blueberry banana pancakes – vegan you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan:
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Take 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of rolled oats – gluten-free ones if needed.
- Provide 1 cup of unsweetened soy milk – or other plant milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get of Blueberries – fresh or frozen; i use a large handful in the mix and then extra as a topping.
Instructions to make Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan:
- Put everything except the blueberries in a blender – the mix doesn’t have to be completely smooth. You can also mix it by hand in a big bowl, making sure the bananas are mashed up..
- Preheat your pan on a medium heat so it’s ready for the first pancake!.
- Pour the mix into a big bowl (if you’ve used a blender). Gently fold in the blueberries..
- Add a little coconut oil to the pan..
- Add a dollop of pancake mix to the pan. A heaped tablespoon is a good measure – or use an ice cream scoop if you want all the pancakes the same size..
- Cook for about 4 mins – the edges will start to go golden. Then flip and cook for another 3-4 mins. A lot depends on the pan and the amount of mix..
- When one pancake is done, keep it warm in an ovenproof dish in a low temperature oven. Repeat the process til all the batter is used up..
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😋.
When the pancake has bubbles on the top and looks dry on the edges, flip it and cook it on the other side. PS: If you make my vegan banana and blueberry pancakes, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. Serve with maple syrup, nuts and a dollop of vegan yoghurt if you wish. Hands down THE best Vegan Banana Pancakes. Place on a plate and keep them warm on a plate in the oven.
If you find this Blueberry banana pancakes – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.