Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Sugar Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Sugar Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy sugar cookies recipe. You can have easy sugar cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Sugar Cookies:
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Get 344 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 227 g of butter (softened).
- Prepare 302 g of white sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Easy Sugar Cookies:
- I put all the ingredients in my Kenwood Mixer Bowl,I put the egg in last,I used a Table Fork too whisk the egg in a cup and then added it too the mix..
- Blend together with a dough hook on a Electric Mixer Device..
- Use a Dessert Spoon as a guide for ball's of Cookie Dough – roll them in your hand and then squash them a little with both palm's of your Hands – grease baking tray with butter,I melted butter on the baking tray – and then sprinkle Plain Flour over the greased baking tray and then add the 8 flattened cookie dough's..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at Gas Mark 6 and then let cool on the baking tray for about 5 minutes..
- Put wire cooling rack over the cooked Cookies and turn the baking tray upside down whilst holding the wire rack underneath – and then let cool – completely..
If you only use baking soda, the cookies will be too thin. Combine the flour and salt in a small bowl. Beat in egg, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt. Follow the easy steps or watch the video tutorial, or do both! 🙂 Add Tip Ask Question Comment Download. The cookies keep shape while baking, are soft and chewy, plus there is NO chilling!
If you find this Easy Sugar Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.